Use the word defrauded in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use defrauded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for defrauded.
- But the barber, like all the rest, said that Niagara was not unusually empty; and he came out feeling bewildered and defrauded. (9)
- But to hang round here in this plebeian abeyance, and then to be defeated and defrauded at last! (9)
- Doctor would not be defrauded of rolling his billow. (10)
- Family pride felt defrauded. (8)
- Life had defrauded her, or she had defrauded herself of life. (8)
- Samuels shall not go to bed thinking he has been defrauded. (10)
- She had spoiled his life, wounded his pride to death, defrauded him of a son. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for defrauded. Perhaps also see a sentence for domesticity and ways to use declares in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use defrauded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.