Defying example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use defying in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for defying.
- Her hat on her brows had an air of dash, defying a world it could win, as Ned well knew. (10)
- Like the lion above him, he seemed to be defying Life to make him look at her. (8)
- She looked at me downright defying me to despise her. (10)
- They were gray-green, long and narrow, with an expression defying analysis. (1)
- Where the squire dined, he drank, defying ladies and the new-fangled subserviency to those flustering teabodies. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for defying. Perhaps also see a sentence for degradation and ways to use desperation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use defying in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.