A sentence for the word degenerate. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use degenerate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for degenerate.
- Modern wit is emphatically degenerate. (10)
- People said England was becoming degenerate and hysterical, growing soft, and nervous, and towny, and all the rest of it. (8)
- Perhaps by-and-by that will be savourless: we degenerate. (10)
- Then, indeed, they might call me a degenerate! (8)
- These degenerate artists do work hard for their money. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for degenerate. Perhaps also see a sentence for doleful and ways to use delude in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use degenerate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.