Use deigned in a sentence. Students, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use deigned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deigned.
- Bennet deigned not to make any reply, but, unable to contain herself, began scolding one of her daughters. (4)
- Darcy just deigned to return. (4)
- He has deigned to speak to me of Italy and our freedom. (10)
- I think I remarked you, sir, before you deigned to cast an eye upon humble me. (10)
- Lady Camper had deigned to impart some of her own, incidentally; that she was of Welsh blood, and born among the mountains. (10)
- Not one of them would have deigned to feel it. (10)
- The word impossible, in which he had not been sparing when he deigned to speak distinctly, comprised everything. (10)
- When he deigned to speak of Sarkeld, it was to say that Prince Hermann was frequently there. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deigned. Perhaps also see a sentence for dear and ways to use deadened in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deigned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.