Use the word delirium in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use delirium in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for delirium.
- A gentle delirium enfolded his brain. (10)
- He had not realized the description, which had been only his manner of painting delirium: there had been no warrant for it. (10)
- In his delirium he had beaten it against the jagged fragments of the wreck, had clutched it full of splinters. (1)
- In the delirium of his illness it had become that Great Face which had marched over him. (8)
- Individual opinion, my Carlo, is discord when there is a general delirium. (10)
- Sceptics among the common folk were quaintly silenced by other tales of him, being a whiff from the delirium attending any mention of his name. (10)
- That memory filled her with a sort of delirium. (8)
- The delirium came by fits, as if a devil lurked to surprise him. (10)
- The example will show that she touched the borders of delirium. (10)
- They say that in delirium tremens you see a fixed object, preferably dark, which suddenly changes shape and position. (8)
- To accelerate the delirium of the fun, nothing was too much, because any absurdity was anticipated. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for delirium. Perhaps also see a sentence for donna and ways to use decayed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use delirium in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.