Use the word democratic in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use democratic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for democratic.
- He had democratic sentiments regarding them. (10)
- He was frantic with democratic disgust. (10)
- The democratic principle, which you despise, at root means nothing at all but that. (8)
- The democratic spirit inhabiting him, temporarily or permanently, asked whether they were not increasing to numbers which were oppressive? (10)
- The patriotic melody, delivered in sturdy democratic fashion, had to be endured. (10)
- Too much of a piece with the general unrest, and these new democratic ideas that were playing old Harry with the country! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for democratic. Perhaps also see a sentence for donna and ways to use decayed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use democratic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.