Demure example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use demure in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for demure.
- A demure woman of middle age was in attendance. (10)
- Adrian had beside him the demure one who had stopped the circulation of his anecdote. (10)
- He saw a short word prepared for Emma, and given to her with a look sly and demure. (4)
- I think I see him now, trying to be as demure and composed as Anhalt ought, through the two long speeches. (4)
- Julia did not look it, in the demure regard which she bent upon her amusing mother, and Breckon persisted in refusing. (9)
- Lady Arpington had been afllictingly demure on the theme of her presence at Calesford within her term of mourning. (10)
- Miss Colesworth appeared on the last page, a half-length holding a big key, demure between curls. (10)
- Rather pale she looked and Londony; and her blue eyes were demure. (8)
- She bade him a casual and demure good-night, which made him think he had been dreaming…. (8)
- She pressed the hand of a demure young woman sitting close behind. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for demure. Perhaps also see a sentence for demands and ways to use dead in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use demure in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.