Sentence using the word denial. Students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use denial in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for denial.
- He knocked, and there came a strange murmur of some denial. (10)
- Her instant denial of the wish to see more people had been quite genuine. (8)
- I refused him as long as I possibly could, but he would take no denial. (4)
- In that letter there was something tyrannous, a denial of his right to have a separate point of view. (8)
- My father pledged himself to the hottest secresy, equivalent to a calm denial of the fact, if necessary. (10)
- My sick fancy rushed to the Belthams for a denial. (10)
- She persisted in the denial. (8)
- She would not take a denial. (4)
- Whitaker would quite force upon me: she would not take a denial. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for denial. Perhaps also see a sentence for desk and ways to use dealer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use denial in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.