How do you use denying in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use denying in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for denying.
- And who was she to dream of denying them? (10)
- But the closeness of the time between this love-crooning and the denying of him pointed to a tyrannous intervention. (10)
- Denying himself everything that was exciting and nice, so that when he died he might pass pure and saintly to his other world. (8)
- The truth of this representation there was no denying. (4)
- There was no denying that those brothers had penetration. (4)
- Whatever was best in his light nature, whatever was generous and self- denying, came out in this humiliation. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for denying. Perhaps also see a sentence for device and ways to use devices in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use denying in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.