Departing in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use departing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for departing.
- He bowed to her departing, and strolled off by himself. (10)
- He released her instantly, and was departing, wounded; but his heart counselled wiser proceedings. (10)
- He was departing, when through the open window a noise of scuffling in the street below arrested him. (10)
- On the day of the dinner, before departing for the office, he had gone to his cellar. (8)
- Shorne talked of departing. (10)
- Shrapnel, so he was under the necessity of departing without seeing his uncle, really to his regret. (10)
- The secretary gratified the wish a few days later, departing by steamer with ponderous expressions of regard and the assurance of his goodwill. (8)
- Themison departing, Colney Durance and Simeon Fenellan bare-headed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for departing. Perhaps also see a sentence for density and ways to use deceiver in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use departing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.