Sentences with deplore in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use deplore in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deplore.
- Bitterly did he deplore a deficiency which now he could scarcely comprehend to have been possible. (4)
- Emma could not deplore her future absence as any deduction from her own enjoyment. (4)
- I could indeed deplore the loss of the passion for play of which you effectually cured me. (10)
- If you expect me to deplore that fact, I can only answer that my actions are under my control, my feelings are not. (10)
- My brother, I need not say, will deplore the mischance which has prevented him from welcoming you. (10)
- Not a ship was on the sea-line; and he seemed to deplore that vacancy. (10)
- We have to deplore the hearing of reports too credible. (10)
- Why, naturally, I deplore a failure, let the cause be what it will. (10)
- You deplore it, you must not blame; you have educated them so. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deplore. Perhaps also see a sentence for disarmed and ways to use degradation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deplore in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.