Sentence using the word deplored. Journalists, readers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use deplored in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deplored.
- Berry very much deplored it, as she had laid out a superior nuptial breakfast, but with her mind on her ring she nodded assentingly. (10)
- His letters expressed how much he deplored it. (4)
- It was one of the signs of the times that he most deplored. (8)
- Mary deplored the necessity for herself. (4)
- Religion, the lack of which in him the Countess deplored, would have guided him and silenced the internal strife. (10)
- The more that is expected of him, the closer must be the expression of his friends, or a grave fiasco may have to be deplored. (8)
- We deplored the necessity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deplored. Perhaps also see a sentence for desired and ways to use defence in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deplored in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.