Sentences for deposited. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use deposited in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deposited.
- Austin departed from Mount Laurels, leaving her to sink into an agreeable stupor, like one deposited on a mudbank after buffeting the waves. (10)
- Could he have been driven to the church and deposited suddenly in his pew, his mind would have been easier. (10)
- Entering her room, she deposited the parcels on her bed, and untied the strings with quick, pink fingers. (8)
- Here alone they had left virgin the work of the old quasi-monastic builders, and within it unconsciously deposited their souls. (8)
- Mumpsy was deposited on the sofa in a twinkling. (10)
- Then his portmanteau came out and was deposited with the other things behind; and he got up beside her. (8)
- Then the widow quietly disengaged Jacko, and taking him up, went to the door, and deposited him outside. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deposited. Perhaps also see a sentence for dangers and ways to use default in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deposited in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.