Sentences with deprived in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use deprived in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deprived.
- Am I, tell me, to be deprived of money now, once again, for the eleventh time? (10)
- Colonel Pierson was a gentleman, but a false position and the irritating topic deprived him of proper self-command. (10)
- Dead men could not be beggared, deprived of their independence. (8)
- Deprived of her darlings, the loneliness of her days made her look to Wilfrid for commiseration. (10)
- Forsytes deprived of their mutton-bones are wont to sulk. (8)
- Here all are stripped naked, deprived of their sight with a hot iron and armed with a club each. (7)
- His imprudence had made her miserable for a while; but it seemed to have deprived himself of all chance of ever being otherwise. (4)
- Insufficiency of sight in the eye looking outward has deprived them of the eye that should look inward. (10)
- Many of them, therefore, indulge in it on credit and soon find themselves deprived of what little property they had to satisfy their hardfisted employers. (7)
- She inclined more and more to that peace and quietness of which Montague Dartie had deprived her in her youth. (8)
- We remained thus mutually deprived of our senses, some minutes, and on regaining them were deprived of them again. (4)
- You have deprived the best years of his life of that independence which was no less his due than his desert. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deprived. Perhaps also see a sentence for discerning and ways to use devout in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deprived in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.