Derived in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use derived in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for derived.
- After this he derived much pleasure from his wanderings. (5)
- At any rate, he gave an exhibition of his worst qualities, and Summerhay derived perverse pleasure from that waywardness. (8)
- Austin; and though it often vexed her, she acknowledged that she derived a benefit from his robust antagonism of opinion. (10)
- But though the principle of no occupation overruled all class distinctions, the Stoics were mainly derived from the landed gentry. (8)
- Can it be that it is derived from the sayings and writings of others, and is but a spurious spirit only meet to be outcast? (8)
- Chump herself primed him with Sherry, thinking in the cunning of her heart that it might haply help the inspiration derived from his devotional exercise. (10)
- Doubtless he was trained to have no understanding of a good to be derived by his communicating what he felt and getting sympathy. (10)
- He rather derived spirits from it. (4)
- He very much feared that Miss Fairfax derived more evil than good from them. (4)
- His knowledge of their language being derived from his public school, he did not understand them when they spoke. (8)
- They could speak from private positive information of certain damnatory circumstances, derived from authentic sources. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for derived. Perhaps also see a sentence for deputy and ways to use departure in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use derived in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.