Use the word describing in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use describing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for describing.
- From the inveterate contralto of the interview, she rose to pure soprano in describing her own action. (10)
- He laid particular stress on her artistic qualities, describing her power with the brush, her water-colour sketches, and also some immensely clever caricatures. (10)
- He was to be describing and recommending matrimony to me. (4)
- How she looked, what she said, he was dull in describing; he thought her lively, though she was pale. (10)
- I am grown wretchedly thin, I know; but I will not pain you by describing my anxiety; you have seen enough of it. (4)
- Now he lowers his hand to a level with his face and moves it outward, the blade of the sabre describing a downward curve. (1)
- On Saturday, describing some paltry adventure at a duck-hunt, he broke a plate into a score of fragments. (2)
- Such embryos are not tenacious of existence, and when destroyed they are succulent food for a space to the moody grief I am describing. (10)
- That is why people of ability like Mrs Mountstuart see so little; they are so bent on describing brilliantly. (10)
- They were describing him themselves; Sir Walter especially. (4)
- You must have had Miss Anderson in your eye, in describing an altered young lady. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for describing. Perhaps also see a sentence for dominion and ways to use demonstrated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use describing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.