Examples of desertion sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use desertion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for desertion.
- If not, it would constitute legal desertion, and they should obtain evidence of misconduct and file their petition for divorce. (8)
- In their desertion they have multiplied and prospered; they may have a national grief, but they hide it well; and probably they have none. (9)
- Pippin was away down the coast engaging an engineer; and on his return, Scorrier had not the heart to tell him of the desertion. (8)
- She did not want exposure to be added to desertion. (4)
- There must be evidence of misconduct, and in this case of cruelty or of desertion. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for desertion. Perhaps also see a sentence for disorderly and ways to use dexterous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use desertion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.