Use desolation in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use desolation in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for desolation.
- A sense of desolation came over her. (10)
- Again I shudder as I note its desolation and its awful silence. (7)
- He awoke to it slowly, from a desolation in which he tasted the last bitter of homesickness, the utter misery of idleness and listlessness. (9)
- It is now the last day, and the desolation is thickening upon our hotel. (9)
- March echoed, and her voice was a tone-scene of a toppling hope and a widespread desolation. (9)
- My desolation, my humiliation, my chained fury, tumbled together. (10)
- She fancied a wish to have tidings of his marriage: it would be peace; if in desolation. (10)
- The desolation of the picture of England in my mind grew congenial. (10)
- The more blissful the hours just spent, the greater the desolation when they are over. (8)
- This strong-hearted and daring man, this hardy night worker among the dead, this defiant antagonist of darkness and desolation, succumbed to a ridiculous surprise. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for desolation. Perhaps also see a sentence for deceiver and ways to use describes in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use desolation in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.