A sentence for the word detective. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use detective in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for detective.
- His insane dread of a detective world makes him artificially blind. (10)
- I have a hard detective eye. (10)
- Imps have their freakish wickedness in them to kindle detective vision: malignly do they love to uncover ridiculousness in imposing figures. (10)
- Instinctive certainty that this detective fellow had fathomed his secret made him all the more reticent. (8)
- It all depends on what the detective says. (8)
- She could see without looking; and when her eyes were wide they had not to dwell to be detective. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for detective. Perhaps also see a sentence for doggedly and ways to use defending in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use detective in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.