A sentence for the word determine. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use determine in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for determine.
- Ah, how little do we know of fate, and how often do we despise circumstances that determine all our fortunes in the world. (6)
- At last it was agreed that they should endeavour to determine the dimensions of the wood by walking a little more about it. (4)
- But, Richie, determine not to think little of yourself: there is the main point; believe me, that is half the battle. (10)
- Calculate, my son, that the enemy invariably knows all you intend to do: determine simply to astonish him with what you do. (10)
- It is not time or opportunity that is to determine intimacy; it is disposition alone. (4)
- She could determine nothing at present. (4)
- The party then gathered round the fire to hear Lady Catherine determine what weather they were to have on the morrow. (4)
- The two motions seemed to determine the editor. (8)
- Their spirits were in general exhausted; and to determine whether the day had afforded most pleasure or pain, might occupy the meditations of almost all. (4)
- Whether he were overhearing too, she could not determine. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for determine. Perhaps also see a sentence for doggedly and ways to use defending in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use determine in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.