Deuced example sentences. ESL students, teachers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use deuced in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for deuced.
- Deuced funny business my career will be, I expect! (8)
- Deuced methodical, I admit, but mad. (10)
- Is a deuced sight better, sir, than your grand-motherly methods. (8)
- Well, I think it would be a deuced, good thing if everybody were a bit more kind. (8)
- With this sale just going through, it must look deuced fishy to them too. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for deuced. Perhaps also see a sentence for degradation and ways to use desperately in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use deuced in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.