How do you use developed in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use developed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for developed.
- After all, was there any other way in which she could really have developed? (8)
- Be that as it may, he was fond of her; his heart was soft, he developed a domestic side. (8)
- But I developed as I went along. (9)
- But it was now that the affair developed in a way which ever afterwards caused it to remain green in his mind. (8)
- His modest protegee had become a magnificently developed woman. (5)
- It was at Oxford that he first developed that passion for self-discipline which afterwards distinguished him. (8)
- Scorrier also bowed, and Hemmings, leaning back, slowly developed the full resources of his waistcoat. (8)
- Shy as himself, their shyness took other forms, and developed with warm youth. (10)
- The mother had the primitive virtues, the father the developed: he was the richer mine. (10)
- The notion of the world laughing at him because he loved sweet Lucy stung him to momentary frenzies, and developed premature misanthropy in his spirit. (10)
- They carried erect shoulders, like creatures not ashamed of showing a merely animal pride, which is never quite apart from the pride of developed beauty. (10)
- They tell me he developed a lovely nose and perfect mouth, large enough to hold gingerly the biggest hare. (8)
- Walker could not rest till he had developed the whole situation, so far as he knew it. (9)
- What power she had developed in these few months! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for developed. Perhaps also see a sentence for devoured and ways to use deceived in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use developed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.