Devereux in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use devereux in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for devereux.
- Devereux had met in Spain, so they were left in the rear to discuss their travels. (10)
- Devereux inquired of him. (10)
- Devereux looked into her eyes. (10)
- Devereux remarked, and her horse fretted singularly. (10)
- Devereux smiled with some pleasure. (10)
- Devereux to endeavour to combat a system that threatened consequences worse than those it was planned to avert. (10)
- Devereux, thinking him the likeliest one to grow confidential in private. (10)
- Louise Devereux is a pleasant person, but you want a man to amuse you. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for devereux. Perhaps also see a sentence for depart and ways to use deliberately in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use devereux in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.