How do you use devilish in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use devilish in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for devilish.
- A devilish malignity bequeathed them: let them go back to their infernal origin. (10)
- As Harbinger said: It was really devilish awkward! (8)
- Devilish, if you like. (10)
- He trots about a briefless little barrister, a scribbler, devilish clever and impudent, who does his farces for him. (10)
- His whole nature cried out for Champagne, and now he burst away from that devilish circle, looking about for Lord Suckling and a hamper. (10)
- I proved her false; but her devilish cunning deceived every other man in the world. (10)
- It is the most devilish little rickety business I ever beheld! (4)
- Might he not relinquish that devilish pledge? (10)
- The comic of it, the adventurous, the tragic, they make devilish, to kindle their Ogygian hilarity. (10)
- There could be no analogy, for this was beautiful and devilish, and that, if he remembered rightly, had the beauty of seraphs. (10)
- They looked devilish to a first awakening glance. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for devilish. Perhaps also see a sentence for devoured and ways to use deceived in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use devilish in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.