Use the word devised in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use devised in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for devised.
- A prettier sentence for lovers, and one more intoxicating to them, was never devised. (10)
- And so, that other saying had to be devised before the world could set up business: Whatever is, is wrong! (8)
- He devised continually all manner of cover to conceal his enforced lack of exertion. (8)
- He had a pretty taste in stones; no question could have been more sympathetically devised to distract his attention. (8)
- Here the Fates have put their seal to something Nature clearly devised. (10)
- Ladies have been won, a fresh posterity founded, and grand financial schemes devised, revolts arranged, a yoke shaken off, in less of mortal time. (10)
- She half scented, she devised her plan of escape from another single mention of it. (10)
- They would seem to have been devised to increase the death-rate. (1)
- To demonstrate this fact she devised many a proof. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for devised. Perhaps also see a sentence for domesticity and ways to use declares in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use devised in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.