Use the word dews in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use dews in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dews.
- Dews hung red and grey on the weedy banks and wayside trees. (10)
- He was sure he smelt it fresh in dews. (10)
- His skin pricked with dews. (10)
- I was refreshed and satisfied, like the parched earth with dews when it gets no rain, and I was soon well. (10)
- Sweetness, song, and wit hung like dews of morning on her grape-stained lips. (10)
- The dews of a summer evening are what I would not expose any body to. (4)
- The second green of the year shot lively sparkles off the meadows, from a fringe of coloured glovelets to a warm silver lake of dews. (10)
- The yellow leaves were thicker about the feet of the trees, and the grass was silvery gray with the belated dews. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dews. Perhaps also see a sentence for dominique and ways to use deck in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dews in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.