Dialect example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use dialect in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dialect.
- He could not understand their dialect, but he feigned them saying respectfully compassionate things. (9)
- The Scots dialect is singularly rich in terms of reproach against the winter wind. (2)
- The parlance is usually the Yankee dialect and its Western modifications. (9)
- They chatted like a couple unexpectedly discovering in one another a common dialect among strangers. (10)
- They smoked their pipes and whined their Neapolitan dialect together. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dialect. Perhaps also see a sentence for delicate and ways to use disabled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dialect in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.