A sentence for the word diamond. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use diamond in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for diamond.
- He wore a diamond ring also, which did not somehow seem bad form on that particular little finger. (8)
- It contained an amethyst necklace, an emerald pendant, and a diamond ring. (8)
- Raikes contemptuously to glance at our national blindness to the true diamond, and worship of the mere plumes in which a person is dressed. (10)
- Taking from it an amethyst necklet, an emerald pendant, and a diamond ring, she wrapped them in cottonwool, and put them in an envelope. (8)
- The sun in the valley sharpened his beams on squares of buttercups, and made a pond a diamond. (10)
- To her gray hair some lace of Chantilly was pinned with a little diamond brooch, and hung behind her delicate but rather long ears. (8)
- What a young pup-with his round eyes, and his round cheeks, and his little moustache, his fur coat, his spats, his diamond pin! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for diamond. Perhaps also see a sentence for divided and ways to use disliked in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use diamond in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.