Dickens sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dickens in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dickens.
- Dickens, he said, was for the million, and Thackeray was for the upper ten thousand. (9)
- Dumas pere, and Scott, surely romantic; Flaubert and Tolstoy as surely realists; Dickens and Cervantes, blended. (8)
- He forgave it, no doubt because I bowed in the Dickens worship without question on all other points. (9)
- I cannot make out that I was any the less fond of Dickens because of it. (9)
- I imagine that my early likes and dislikes in Dickens were not very discriminating. (9)
- In Dickens the virtue of his social defect is that he never appeals to the principle which sniffs, in his reader. (9)
- In this mood I first read Dickens, whom I had known before in the reading I had listened to. (9)
- Irving seems to have been the first to observe its surviving rites lovingly, and Dickens divined its immense advantage as a literary occasion. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dickens. Perhaps also see a sentence for dreamed and ways to use disposal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dickens in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.