Dictate sentence example. University students, professors, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use dictate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dictate.
- He will now dictate to me. (10)
- Now, the King Mashalleed espoused Bhanavar, and she became his queen and ruled him, and her word was the dictate of the land. (10)
- Shortman at her bureau beginning to dictate, the typewriter started clicking. (8)
- To dictate to a man to whom he was to pay wages was, in the last degree, un-English. (8)
- Who are you, to dictate their private lives? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dictate. Perhaps also see a sentence for drill and ways to use dimpled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dictate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.