How do you use diction in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use diction in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for diction.
- He tried it in that form, and it was simply disgusting, the attitude stiff and swelling, and the diction affected and unnatural. (9)
- He was ignorant of the revenge he had on Gower, whose diction had not been particularly estimable. (10)
- I have elsewhere sufficiently spoken of his unsophisticated use of words, of the diction which forms the backbone of his manly style. (9)
- No wonder his diction was poor. (10)
- The fervour of advocacy, which inspires high diction, had been wanting. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for diction. Perhaps also see a sentence for devoted and ways to use directness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use diction in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "a sentence using diction", "diction in a sentence", "diction sentence", "using diction in a sentence", visited this page.