Digestion sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use digestion in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for digestion.
- He flung back against the partition of the compound, rattling it to the disturbance of many a quiet digestion. (10)
- His palate was undimmed, his digestion unimpaired. (8)
- Nor was any grave mentor by, to assure him that his tragic state was the issue of an evil digestion of his dinner and wine. (10)
- Once settled on our feet he travelled with philosophy, but no digestion. (8)
- Sir Austin had as weak a digestion for wrath, as poor Hippias for a green duckling. (10)
- They had eaten their cake, and it had been good, but there remained a discomfort in the digestion. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for digestion. Perhaps also see a sentence for drugs and ways to use digression in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use digestion in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.