Digging example sentences. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use digging in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for digging.
- Digging and mining will be done; so will harping and singing. (10)
- Instead of handing back the card to the maid, he stuck it in his hat and went on digging. (10)
- Not to have control enough to stop short of digging his claws into that precious mite! (8)
- She looked up from digging the point of her umbrella in the ground. (9)
- She saw with alarm and anguish that Clare had fallen into the pit she had been digging for her so laboriously. (10)
- You arrive at nothing, but the eternal digging constitutes the object gained. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for digging. Perhaps also see a sentence for defending and ways to use disenchanting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use digging in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.