Sentence with word dimple. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use dimple in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dimple.
- A joyless dimple hung in one pale cheek, and she drew long even breaths. (10)
- He put on the proper gravity of a young man commissioned, without a dimple of a smile. (10)
- Her instinct of comedy set a dimple faintly working in her cheek. (10)
- She could not look stern, but she had a look without a dimple to soften it, and her eyes shone. (10)
- You sketch me the dimple at her mouth. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dimple. Perhaps also see a sentence for distraught and ways to use differently in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dimple in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.