Sentence with word dingy. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use dingy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dingy.
- He could see the heart in her translucent, hanging like a cold dingy ruby. (10)
- His head, covered with dingy down, quivered with his effort to escape. (8)
- In this realm there was a dingy bed, two chairs, and a washstand, with one lame leg, supported by an aged footstool. (8)
- It was dingy in colour; its furniture was old. (8)
- Pressing him close to her thin bosom, she looked above his little dingy head at the two young people. (8)
- She stood in the centre of the emptiest part of that rather dingy room, as far as possible away from any good or chattel. (8)
- This is a somewhat dingy structure, originally of red brick and now gray. (1)
- Timidly the Countess inspected the furniture of the apartment, taking chills at the dingy articles she saw, in the midst of her heat. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dingy. Perhaps also see a sentence for distraught and ways to use differently in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dingy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.