Dint in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use dint in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dint.
- By dint of dwelling on the theme, he magnified the young lady to extraordinary stature. (10)
- By dint of incessantly speaking of the necessity we granted it unknowingly. (10)
- By dint of reiterating dreads and speculation he at length obtained some rest. (8)
- Is that the way they mean to reconquer Venice by dint of arms? (10)
- Like the first John Mattock, it was formerly of, and yet by dint of sturdy energy, above the people. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dint. Perhaps also see a sentence for depth and ways to use divorce in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dint in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.