Sentences for diplomatist. University students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use diplomatist in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for diplomatist.
- Alphonse spoke of the artist and his duty to his art, my father of the wise diplomatist who manipulated individuals without any sacrifice of principle. (10)
- Courtly Sir John Loring ran up at once, and gave the diplomatist an opportunity to thank her flatteringly for gaining them two minutes to themselves. (10)
- Evan enjoyed the doctoring of kingdoms quite as well as the diplomatist. (10)
- His father, a diplomatist, had been dead fifteen years; his mother was well known in the semi-intellectual circles of society. (8)
- I said so to my diplomatist, who was amused. (10)
- My diplomatist is getting liker and liker to him every day. (10)
- On the other side of me sat my pet diplomatist, and I gave him one or two political secrets which astonished him. (10)
- She turned her head from him to the diplomatist, and he had to remain like a sentinel at her feet. (10)
- Sir John almost capered to please her, and the diplomatist in talking to her forgot his diplomacy and the craft of his tongue. (10)
- The diplomatist laughingly requested her to save herself anxiety on that score, while under his wing. (10)
- The Countess had the diplomatist on one side, the Duke on the other. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for diplomatist. Perhaps also see a sentence for dumpling and ways to use disguising in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use diplomatist in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.