Sentences with dire in them. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use dire in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dire.
- Alvan passed a night of dire disturbance. (10)
- And now, in this dire necessity for knowledge, there seemed no way of getting it. (8)
- For three successive centuries the towns of Rhineland boasted his visits in the flesh, and the conqueror of Darkness caused dire Rhenish feuds. (10)
- On ne peut jamais dire. (8)
- Sleep, indeed, must be the result of dire fatigue in such a bed. (10)
- The moving accident is certainly not its trade; and it prefers to avoid all manner of dire catastrophes. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dire. Perhaps also see a sentence for discomfiture and ways to use distinguishable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dire in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.