Use directing in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use directing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for directing.
- Between him and the body of the machine are five more pitch forks, directing the pale flood of raw material. (8)
- He walked all day, making occupation by directing his steps to divers eminences that gave a view of the Brookfield chimneys. (10)
- He wrote a letter to his banker directing money to be sent to Rome, and to his solicitor telling him to let the house. (8)
- James; it is he who is shaping and directing American fiction, at least. (9)
- Possibly, she again ejaculated, the Redworths of the world were right: the fruitful labours were with the mattock and hoe, or the mind directing them. (10)
- Purcey watching his new friend askance, and directing the march to where he had ordered his chauffeur to await him. (8)
- Say, a directing angel! (10)
- She was directing the letter when Marko Romaris gave his name outside her door. (10)
- She was all impulse; a shifty piece of unmercenary stratagem occasionally directing it. (10)
- She yearned for meridian warmth, for repose in a directing hand; and let it be hard as one that grasps a sword: what matter? (10)
- The Protestant you see, does not confess, and she has to absolve herself, and must be doing it internally while she is directing outer matters. (10)
- There, after some trouble, he obtained information directing him to the neighbouring mews. (10)
- They abound, and the organisation directing their machinery to shoot them in the wake of the leading article and the popular sentiment is good. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for directing. Perhaps also see a sentence for decanter and ways to use dispute in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use directing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.