A sentence using the word director. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use director in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for director.
- Adela was ordinarily the promoter, Cornelia the sifter, and Arabella the director, of schemes in this management. (10)
- He was in one her physician, her spiritual director, her man-at-arms. (10)
- The director finished his remarks, combed his beard with his fingers, and sat down. (8)
- The director received us with the utmost deference. (9)
- The director uncrossed his legs, and bowed. (8)
- Veiling under a Jove-like serenity that perpetual antagonism deep-seated in the bosom of a director towards his shareholders, he faced them calmly. (8)
- Woodseer was the better comrade and director of routes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for director. Perhaps also see a sentence for draft and ways to use discreet in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use director in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.