Disarmed sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use disarmed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disarmed.
- He had disarmed her anger. (10)
- He had crossed the foils with Laxley, and disarmed him; for Mel his father had seen him trained for a military career. (10)
- He was too brave to retreat before the word, and my uncivil words had disarmed him. (1)
- She received it curtseying, and disarmed the intended irony. (10)
- The injured and hapless visage that met his eye disarmed him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disarmed. Perhaps also see a sentence for dreamy and ways to use dining-parlour in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disarmed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.