Sentences with disastrous. University students, readers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use disastrous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disastrous.
- Both ladies knew it was a dangerous, likely to turn out a disastrous, expedition. (10)
- It was beyond his faculties to divine that her not forsaking of Edward might haply come to mean something disastrous to him. (10)
- Many a bitter bowl had he partaken of with that disastrous comrade. (2)
- The effect of so enormously increasing the already disproportionate number of workers in a single generation could be no other than disastrous. (7)
- The people there had never heard she was called an unlucky boat; they knew of nothing disastrous in her history. (9)
- The suit, if brought, will be a very unpleasant matter for George, a still more unpleasant, even disastrous one, for his people. (8)
- The whole story would have been speedily formed under her active imagination; and every thing established in the most melancholy order of disastrous love. (4)
- With this question my disastrous big heart came thundering up to the closed doors of-comprehension. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disastrous. Perhaps also see a sentence for dinner-party and ways to use diversified in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disastrous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.