Sentences for discernible. University students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use discernible in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for discernible.
- At length the Parsonage was discernible. (4)
- But what minor item of insufficiency or feebleness was discernible? (10)
- Indications of an ancestry that had lived between the wave and the cloud were discernible in their notions of right and wrong. (10)
- Their clothes were soaken, their hair dank; their white faces, dimly discernible, were clammy and cold. (7)
- When she came for that, he took hold of her hand, and looked up into her face, over which a scarcely discernible tremor passed. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for discernible. Perhaps also see a sentence for dame and ways to use dilemma in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use discernible in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "discernible in a sentence", visited this page.