Discernment sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use discernment in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for discernment.
- Arabella, in her wretchedness, became endued with remorseless discernment. (10)
- Boulby, with intuitive discernment of the true from the false, mingled with a desire to show that she was under no obligation for the news. (10)
- He did not apparently care to hear himself praised, but he could very accurately and perfectly mark his discernment of excellence in others. (9)
- He had imbibed in Padua mistaken ideas which, unhappily, are held in high esteem by many from whom we should expect more discernment. (5)
- He would not tell, for that would ruin his influence with Richard; still he wanted some present credit for his discernment and devotion. (10)
- His discernment was extraordinary; generally he noticed nothing. (10)
- His lack of discernment in treating the princess to it ruined my patience. (10)
- It was a fine piece of discernment in him. (10)
- It will be pardoned to her by those who perceive the profound piece of feminine discernment which precedes it. (10)
- Norris accepted the compliment, and admired the nice discernment of character which could so well distinguish merit. (4)
- She did not appeal to the senses nor to a superficial discernment. (10)
- She has great discernment. (4)
- Then ensued for her the successive shocks of discernment. (10)
- You see me in my weakness, and you have the discernment to know me for something better than I seem. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for discernment. Perhaps also see a sentence for darcy and ways to use dispersing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use discernment in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.