How do you use discharged in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use discharged in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for discharged.
- And let me add, all but every one of the bills happily discharged, to please you. (10)
- At last a disagreement was formally entered, the jury discharged and the obstinate juror chased from the city by the maddened populace. (7)
- Dandy was foremost in stating that she called him forth steadily, three times, before the pistol was discharged. (10)
- Early in May, Winifred came round to say that Val had been wounded in the leg by a spent bullet, and was to be discharged. (8)
- Fenellan, would have discharged an extinguisher on punctilio in emission. (10)
- For if we did not bring in a true bill there was an end; the accused would be discharged. (8)
- His debts to be discharged, and something still to remain! (4)
- Instead of the usual rumbling of the trolleys, the rattle of coal discharged over the screens, there was silence. (8)
- The drummer is discharged because, competition having disappeared, custom must come without solicitation. (7)
- There was no explosion; the rifle had been discharged as it dropped from his hand when the building fell. (1)
- We drove away from a cheering crowd of cricketers and farm-labourers, as if discharged from a great gun. (10)
- When he was discharged, not cured but harmless, they returned to the city; it would seem ever to have had some dreadful fascination for them. (1)
- When they started afresh, one of the muskets was discharged, and while the echoes were rolling away, a reply to it sounded in the front. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for discharged. Perhaps also see a sentence for device and ways to use dinner-bell in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use discharged in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.