Disciplined in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use disciplined in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disciplined.
- Clara wondered whether inclination or Sir Willoughby had disciplined their individuality out of them and made them his shadows, his echoes. (10)
- He could not take it till he had disciplined himself to accept unmurmuringly his sentence as he understood it. (9)
- He relinquished his post and stood aside with the air of a disciplined soldier. (10)
- Her disciplined husband signified an equal mixture of contrition and astonishment at the passing of time. (10)
- His fleshly horror of pain and ugliness was now disciplined, his spiritual dislike of them forced into a philosophy. (8)
- It is their nature disciplined to the regimental step of civilisation. (10)
- Lawrence laid her smoothing hand absently on a frill of lace fichu above a sternly disciplined bosom at half-heave. (10)
- That vision belongs solely to such as have clean and disciplined hearts. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disciplined. Perhaps also see a sentence for depart and ways to use disquieting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disciplined in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.