A sentence using the word discoloured. College students, teachers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use discoloured in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for discoloured.
- A strange, discoloured, folded substance lay on the floor of the carriage. (10)
- Her face, discoloured by tears, was divided into compartments by the little ridges of pouting flesh which had swollen with emotion. (8)
- Hughs held out her arms; the wrists were swollen and discoloured. (8)
- So it seemed to Woodseer, whose perceptions were discoloured by hereditary antagonism. (10)
- Soles shook her head, and the small twisted bob of her discoloured hair wobbled vaguely. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for discoloured. Perhaps also see a sentence for drank and ways to use direct in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use discoloured in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.