Sentences using the word disconcerted. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use disconcerted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disconcerted.
- Bennet was quite disconcerted. (4)
- Even Lady Susan seemed a little disconcerted by this forwardness; in her heart I am persuaded she sincerely wished him gone. (4)
- He was astonished to see her so little disconcerted. (10)
- His face wore the jeering twinkle that had disconcerted so many political meetings. (8)
- His silence in no way disconcerted his acquaintance. (8)
- I was by no means disconcerted at not seeing her immediately. (10)
- It seemed as if Vittoria had disconcerted them by having chosen another route. (10)
- Lord Ormont was disconcerted by her manifest pleasure in receiving him every day. (10)
- Our friend seemed a little disconcerted, but soon recovered himself. (8)
- She stepped to the front door reluctantly, and seemed disconcerted. (10)
- The flexible voluble fellow had evidently become miserably disconcerted. (10)
- The sight of that figure in khaki disconcerted Fort, who had not realised that there would be this metamorphosis. (8)
- Thereupon the caffe laughed, and laughed with an abashing vehemence that disconcerted the spies. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disconcerted. Perhaps also see a sentence for despised and ways to use disengage in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disconcerted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.