Sentences using the word disdained. Journalists, professors, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use disdained in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disdained.
- But, as in his politics, he disdained prudence. (10)
- Or was it that he disdained to notice? (8)
- She disdained to avail herself of the implied permission. (9)
- She disdained to question the mouth which had bitten her. (10)
- So proud was he by nature, too, that he disdained to complain of rank injustice; he maintained a cheerful front against adversity and obloquy. (10)
- The chops arriving, they disdained the mask. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disdained. Perhaps also see a sentence for detected and ways to use discontented in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disdained in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.