Disfigured sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use disfigured in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for disfigured.
- Bruised and disfigured, it stood up still, and fought against them. (10)
- I could not believe it until I saw in the glass this disfigured wretch he has made of me. (10)
- I have known a face not materially disfigured by a few, but he abominates them. (4)
- It will be patched and scored, disfigured . (10)
- One ditto of same, singularly disfigured. (1)
- She was ashamed to have hoped anything of the woman, and stamped down her disappointment under a vehement indignation, that disfigured the man as well. (10)
- The one was disfigured, the other described a disfiguration. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for disfigured. Perhaps also see a sentence for drugs and ways to use digression in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use disfigured in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.